Friday, January 7, 2011

Kennedy's Photos

Today I had the pleasure of taking photos for another friend! We went outside ('cause it's GORGEOUS today) and I got some pretty decent shots of 18-month-old Kennedy.  Here's a preview for the family:

I'm very excited to to work on these photos, as I shot have them in RAW & jpeg format and I'm curious to see the differences in my BRAND NEW software. . .yes, I bit the bullet and bought PhotoShop today. Finally. Haven't used PhotoShop since college, hopefully it'll all come back to me!

Anyway, a huge thank you to Rebekah for letting me get some more practice! I'll give you a shout when the photos are ready.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Awesome job, Amy! You were SO great with Kennedy today! These look GREAT already, we can't wait to see what you do with them! :)

    ReplyDelete