Sunday, January 2, 2011

Clelie's Photos

Well, I just finished my first--ever--paid photo gig!! Honestly, I was EXTREMELY nervous, but hopefully I'll get over that a bit as I gain experience. Deep breath. . . phew. Ok. I did it. I took photos and I got paid, so I guess I'm a photographer now. . . (!)

Here's a preview for the family:


I didn't have a good camera when my kids were babies, so photographing an infant (well) is definitely a new challenge! Luckily, Clelie is gorgeous and agreeable (mostly) and her mommy is kind and patient. . . with both of us! We stole the idea to take photos of the baby on Mommy's wedding gown with some heirloom pearls--how sentimental and sweet is that?!

A big thanks go out to Amber and Mark for giving me this opportunity! It's an honor to take photos for you guys, I hope I did her justice!

I still have some work to do on these, but they should be ready by tomorrow. I managed to get 20(-ish) usable shots, hopefully most of 'em will be to your liking!! I'll give you a phone call tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment